[wsfii-discuss] CNML first draft.

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at magma.ca
Tue Jan 2 04:55:26 UTC 2007

you are correct about the wsfii wiki fred, but infrastructures are not
just meshes me thinks!
so might be good to keep both.

I probably would never have attended a mesh workshop but i most
certainaly attended one under the rubric of wsfii cuz well it speaks to
my non geek sensibilities perhaps.

and greetings from frozen Ottawa!