[wsfii-discuss] Looking for help on open source

mahabir at himanchal.org mahabir at himanchal.org
Wed Jul 11 11:53:44 UTC 2007

Hello all;

I am expanding the wireless network in Nepal to many more villages.
Atleast there will be about 20 more villages in the network.

I am working with some of my friends to set up a NGO that will work on
developing educational contents for the school children. We will be
working closely with Open Learning Exchange (ole.org) based in the US. It
intends to develop a world-wide network of local NGO's dedicated to
developing open-source education materials. We think that they will needs
a very modular and powerful website architecture that could really scale
up to accommodate a lot of different uses. In particular, we are
interested in django, a python-based web framework (www.djangoproject.org
). Please let me know if you have time to help.

You can also give your ideas as how this can be done.

Mahabir