[wsfii-discuss] Looking for help on open source

Emmanuel Ande Ivorgba eivorgba at dlfound.net
Wed Jul 11 16:40:21 UTC 2007

Yes, I am not an expert in this field, but I am very very interested in learning. I would love to add the studenys my school, Creative Minds International Academy, www.creativemindsacademy.cfsites.org to part of this Open Learning Exchange and benefit from the open source education materials. Also, I suggest that you include Teachers Without Borders-Nigeria in your network of local NGOs that you would want to work with. Our Country Director is Raphael Ogar Oko (raphael at teacherswithoutborders.org )
Thanks and best regards,
Emmanuel

Engr. Emmanuel Ande Ivorgba,
Study Circle Coordinator
The Dalai Lama Foundation,
61 Renato Court #24
Redwood City, CA 94061 USA
Email: eivorgba at dlfound.net
Phone:+234-08052627310
www.dalailamafoundation.org
Residence: Jos-Nigeria
"An International Organization for Ethics and Peace"
      _____