[wsfii-discuss] Looking for help on open source

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 17:40:50 UTC 2007

Hello Mahabir,
I am very much interested by the project.
I am working as Network Admisnistrator in Northern Cyprus
for a WISP and I am interested in working in this phase of
your project of network extension.
We are planning to deploy a similar project in Cameroon
in a rural area with a range of 15 villages without electricity
and we will be using solar panel.
i will send you a seperate email with more details.
can you find an opening as a volunteer in this phase of the project
for august for me?
Thanks for informing me

Regards

Roland

mahabir at himanchal.org wrote: Hello all;

I am expanding the wireless network in Nepal to many more villages.
Atleast there will be about 20 more villages in the network.

I am working with some of my friends to set up a NGO that will work on
developing educational contents for the school children. We will be
working closely with Open Learning Exchange (ole.org) based in the US. It
intends to develop a world-wide network of local NGO's dedicated to
developing open-source education materials. We think that they will needs
a very modular and powerful website architecture that could really scale
up to accommodate a lot of different uses. In particular, we are
interested in django, a python-based web framework (www.djangoproject.org
). Please let me know if you have time to help.

You can also give your ideas as how this can be done.

Mahabir

Roland Mfondoum
LATPA KKTC
MERSIN 10 TURKEY