[wsfii-discuss] Simpa Open Summits Winneba Ghana Aug 1-10 2007

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Thu Jul 12 19:36:59 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I have updated the information about the first Simpa Open Summits
(Winneba Ghana Aug 1-10) that is in the OVF News Blog. Simpa is the
original name of the community that is now called Winneba, Ghana.
http://news.onevillage.tv/?p=42

Also please note that the Simpa Open Summits website is now operational
http://www.simpasummits.net/index.php

Press Release about 10-DAY WIRELESS NETWORK TRAINING: 1ST-10TH AUGUST
2007:
http://www.simpasummits.net/readpress.php?news_id=1&topic=10-DAY+WIRELES
S+NETWORK+TRAINING%3A+1ST-10TH+AUGUST+2007

Also do note that several events are being planned in Ghana at the WODiV
http://www.simpasummits.net/eventsmain.php A page has been created for
the planned wsfii summit which we are now planning for 2008.

Just briefly with regards to that, I would appreciate it if we could get
a sense of what we want to discuss at the event and what we want to gain
from it. Also how we would like to see it organized? I suggest we
outline the steps that need to be taken in order to ensure that the same
issues we recently experiences with a lack of effective coordination are
not repeated.

Finally if anyone can make a contribution to help fund this upcoming
event in August or knows of someone who might be interested in
donating/sponsoring this event let me know and I can forward them the
Sponsor Letter and/or additional information as required.

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff