[wsfii-discuss] OLPC - Factfile: XO laptop

mahabir at himanchal.org mahabir at himanchal.org
Tue Jul 24 07:35:34 UTC 2007

Hello All;

Yes, the machine has the capability and we are testing that machine in
Nepal. We are now working on to develop contents for the students. That is
why I had sent a request letter about two weeks ago asking if you would be
interested to help develop contents for the laptops using open source.

Please let me know if you can spare time for this project. Our plan is to
do pilot testing the laptops in some school and them try to get the
laoptops as many as we could. In case we can not get the leptops, we will
be able to use the contents in Linux machines.

Mahabir