[wsfii-discuss] Hardware donation at hand

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Sat Jun 2 08:06:20 UTC 2007

Thanks for the comments Fred. This and Ian's comments exposes a key
issue. Coordination and organization.

I am wondering if we can consider organizing an administrative
infrastructure to manage wsfii otherwise I don't see how we can carry
forward the vision of wsfii in an effective and fruitful manner.

Everybody just going about and pushing forward their own agendas and
ideas as great and noble as they may be in my view is not going to work.

We need a structure in place within the wsfii network to manage or at
least facilitate the process.

Jeff