[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:31:54 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Ashish is right before we start to talk about all kinds of
political/organizational issues, WSFII should at least do what is in
its name 'Free Information Infrastructures".  And our main
infrastructure (our website) is a mess and way behind. There are tons
of free tools out there to build a automated web portal but it seems
that WSFII.org can't even update a calender.
I have dedicated all my time the last 2 years to WSFII and i never
asked for any payment for that time, in fact it has cost me thousands
of euro's. This year I don't have the funds and income anymore, so I
have to dedicate my time and energy towards generating my own income
again. I don't see any income coming from the WSFII process so ...
Let somebody else please take care of WSFII and its website or
otherwise just close it. Closing the website will look stronger than
having a silly out of date amateur website.

Thanks Fred