[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Assoc of Public ICT Tools Access Prov list at apiap.org
Sun Jun 3 11:20:53 UTC 2007

Fred,
   Your mail is a timely reminder. Instead of  of expecting what ought to be
there , I should have rephrased What I can offer .  ( I know it sounds a
familiar J F Kennedy style rhetoric ;))  )
    I volunteer to facilitate in managing the wsfii web site
& help gathering of all the content & coordinate with fellow volunteers in
updating the web site.  Of course there are more qualified people but we are
no less in holding the spirit of Free Information Infrastructure .

any takers ?

Ashish Saboo
http://www.apiap.org