[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

kloschi at subsignal.org kloschi at subsignal.org
Sun Jun 3 18:36:52 UTC 2007

Hi everybuddy :)

first of all: i have to apologize for the emptiness of the wsfii wiki. i
volounteered to fill the new blank (media)wiki with the contents of the
spread-out wikis at okfn and other places (there is the one we did for
india and the intnernal one, which was built up, during the wireless
roadshow).
so i suggested to put all those contents in seperate namespaces at the
new wiki. having namespaces makes thing for translation much easier as
well.
unfortunately, there is not easy way (except for an mediawiki/php/sql
professionel, someone here?) to transfer the entries from one to the
other into a specified namespace as bulk. I discovered this after long
research in my spare time.

so my latest decision was, to create the namespaces and transfer
everything by hand.

as I'm currently very offline (no network around my place), at least for
the next 3 weeks, I can not proceed on this.

I can share the neccessary credentials to work on that!

kind regards, and once more .. apologizing!

kloschi