[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Assoc of Public ICT Tools Access Prov list at apiap.org
Mon Jun 4 05:09:15 UTC 2007

 Klavs, Kloshi
     I don't know why you have been feeling lonely & miserable all the
while. WSFII is a collective effort . Salute to Saul & Thomas for pitching
in .
    I am sure everyone of us would love both of you to continue.

 Klavs the design is good enough.  Hope you will finish off in a couple of
days or be gracious enough to pass on the virtual baton to some one. There
is enough talent in here
Word press is great you may think of  can think of Drupal as well :
 check http://freifunk.net/ ,  http://guifi.net/  or
http://www.cuwireless.net/  or http://www.apiap.org   . Feel free to
approach anyone, I am sure hosting it is not a big pain.

Currently the wsfii site is blank too embarrassing to  say the least.

Henceforth can we think of building a team of say 3 people for the critical
infrastructure ?  like the web site  & events.

Cheers to the wsfii spirit

Ashish

On 6/4/07, kloschi at subsignal.org <kloschi at subsignal.org> wrote:

> Hi everybuddy :)
>
> first of all: i have to apologize for the emptiness of the wsfii wiki. i
> volounteered to fill the new blank (media)wiki with the contents of the
> spread-out wikis at okfn and other places (there is the one we did for
> india and the intnernal one, which was built up, during the wireless
> roadshow).
> so i suggested to put all those contents in seperate namespaces at the
> new wiki. having namespaces makes thing for translation much easier as
> well.
> unfortunately, there is not easy way (except for an mediawiki/php/sql
> professionel, someone here?) to transfer the entries from one to the
> other into a specified namespace as bulk. I discovered this after long
> research in my spare time.
>
> so my latest decision was, to create the namespaces and transfer
> everything by hand.
>
> as I'm currently very offline (no network around my place), at least for
> the next 3 weeks, I can not proceed on this.
>
> I can share the neccessary credentials to work on that!
>
> kind regards, and once more .. apologizing!
>
> kloschi

Association of Public ICT Tools Access Provider
http://www.apiap.org