[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Mon Jun 4 07:28:12 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 10:39:15AM +0530, Assoc of Public ICT Tools Access Prov wrote:
>    Henceforth can we think of building a team of say 3 people for the
>    critical infrastructure ?  like the web site  & events.

I'm afraid I can't help out with infrastructure... but as I said, I'd
be *really* happy to contribute reports and updates from London...

I'd like to remind you all about the wsfii irc channel which has been
dead for a while - but could help if people are feeling isolated in the
way they're working ;)

irc://irc.oftc.net#wsfii

See you there maybe?

I'll be idling there this morning, but I read scrollback :)

Saul.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net
studio +44 (0)20 71007915 | saul: +44 (0)7941 255210 | ms at theps.net