[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Rob Dyke rob at comwifinet.com
Tue Jun 5 17:08:01 UTC 2007

Ashish, All,

Here is my offer of contributing time and effort for the critical
infrastructure side of things. I've much kit and much caboodle, *some*
time... All donated towards WSFII.

Looks like there are a couple of things immediately arising from this
thread....
* Web presence overhaul - tool and template
* Import of OKFN hosted info
* Support for translations

I'm lurking with Saul in IRC.... let's continue this thread and chatter

Rob