[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Wed Jun 6 08:24:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 04:22:08AM +0200, Klavs Bryld wrote:
> anybody wants to help?

Yes, as I said, I'm happy to:

- contribute updates from London
- help moving WSFII history (from WSFII London) onto the new wiki.

What I can't do is do any project management at all. If someone can
define my work for me, as I am juggling too many projects already I'll
be happy to do the work!

In order to do this work, this is what I need:

- Someone to set up the web (blog?) presence and figure out how to
  represent updates from around the world (including the UK) - and then
  give me an account.

- Someone to set up and announce the location of the wikis, and to set
  up basic archival links to the various WSFIIs that have happened
  already. I can then do my bit of moving and augmenting bits from WSFII
  London over to that new wiki.

Is anyone up for taking on that specific role?

Perhaps Rob (Dyke) would be up for working with me on UK updates?

Cheers,

Saul.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net