[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.org website in pity full state!

Thomas Maketa tmaketa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:58:05 UTC 2007

How to insert a francophone section in the wiki?

Could it be posible to give the  structure of the current comitee so we know
who do what, with details as where the servers are located who manage them,
who manage de wiki... There are so many mails flying around from so many
people that I get lost.

For new comers as me, it would help to figure out how to help and how to fit
in.