[wsfii-discuss] DATE and NUMBER

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Wed Jun 6 14:48:30 UTC 2007

Marco,

This seems like we are moving towards more concrete coordination issues
so I am ccing the coordination list. Possibly we should just move this
conversation completely over the wsfii-coord.

>i just had a short conversation with kafui (ovf ghana). he asks for an
>estimated number of international guests to join wsfiiafrica in late
>september to october, for he need to rethink means of accomodation and
>meeting space as the university is not on vacation anymore by this time
>... so how about u?

I also think we need to start nailing down the program. It seems
basically the design of the program will have a lot to do with who will
be coming.

So those who will be coming should also begin to think about what they
might like to discuss, what they want to see discussed and how they will
be contributing to the process.

My suggestion would to begin to hash that out here and then have a page
to post possible discussions and presentations on the wiki.

Jeff