[wsfii-discuss] DATE and NUMBER

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Jun 11 16:35:21 UTC 2007

Thanks Thomas for your feedback. It would help to hear from others as
well. Ian seems to be thinking August would be better.

I want to give members a chance to comment on the proposal by Kafui to
such a webpage for the Summit in Africa. If there are no further
comments (by Wed) Kafui and I will go ahead and begin work on the WSFII
Africa 2007 Website. I am setting a goal to have the site up by next Wed
the 18th barring any major complications.

Also it would be great to hear more about other possible ideas about
what should be featured at the Summit.

Jeff