[wsfii-discuss] ... take the lead

Thomas Maketa tmaketa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:39:37 UTC 2007

Ok let's self organize!!!
But first basic questions to start self organizaing;
- who has the current ownership of the web site?
- What is the process for adding new page in a self organizzed way ?
- If a self organized person inserts in the web information which are
porographic or un appropriate who is the master self organizing person who
will reprimand?
- who will propose the self organized program of the event ?

I think we should balance, let's organize the self-organization, what I'm
proposing is a first contact person who will be the secretary of the
self-organized event.
When someone want to contribute he can lead him in channeling his request.
When someone self-organize something he can publish it to everybody.

I understand that the term "leader" is not politically correct in open
source , but we need "SOMEONE" who can coordinate the self organization,
suggest what can be done , as I have read below.
And we need that person URGENTLY, maybee he already exists and I dont know,
if so my apologies.

Till now I dont know who has the responsibility to set the final date, who
has the physical responsibility (the name) of the web server, who can grant
access to create content, who will finalize the program of the Ghana
gathering,.........

I'm getting more and more lost........