[wsfii-discuss] ... take the lead - Date selection

Ian Howard ihoward at netdotworking.com
Thu Jun 14 17:14:09 UTC 2007

All,

Tomas does allude to something important, for the self-organization to
work there needs to be a few minimum specifications.

The most obvious is the date. To select a date, how about we use
meetomatic? I started one here, please add your preferred dates:
http://www.meetomatic.com/respond.php?id=F054CL

To view the results, go here:
http://www.meetomatic.com/responses.php?id=F054CLM2I9L9

As the website is a wiki, we should all be able to edit it.

Ian