[wsfii-discuss] Stats for African Organizers - and others too!

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at magma.ca
Thu Mar 8 17:45:37 UTC 2007

I looked as some Internet Stats on this tool.  Not Bad!

The data are well sourced and are explained.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/int_int_ser_pro_percap-internet-service-providers-per-capita

The data and indicators are from big well known sources and some
alternative sources would make this a great tool.  Such as data from the
"The world guide: an alternative reference to the countries of our
planet" by the new internatinalist
(http://www.newint.org/shop/nz/wg0506.htm).

I am sure you know of other good sources, and well, if you do i would
send them to these folks as they seem to have a good thing going.

Enjoy!
Tracey

Via: civicaccess.ca list