[wsfii-discuss] Do your country's Telco Regs help or hindercommunity networks?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Tue Mar 20 10:41:20 UTC 2007

Ah good point Patrice. Lots of people don't want a broadband access for
saturating the line with p2p traffic and happy to get fast web, mail and
IM by accessing to public libaries or using formulas as you describe.

Also here there are Teleworking centers with internet access to their
members but with no 24x7 or somewhat far from their homes. So neutral
networks just have to connect them there from wherever they are...

To decouple internet service provider function from the neutral network
itself doesn't mean to disconnect one from each other ;)