[wsfii-discuss] Do your country's Telco Regs help or hinder community networks?

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 20 09:44:50 UTC 2007

Friends of mine in Pula (.hr) have a wifi connection with the local
university - informal agreement, tolerated by the uni-authorities. They
redistribute the bandwidth by WiFi or cable around their building (a
massive former army barrack housing 50+ CSOs). Maybe one can convince some
institution to do the same, such outfits quite often have more bandwidth
than they ever use...
 cheers, p+2D!