[wsfii-discuss] Re: [wsfii-coord] secondary - WSFII 2007: wiki up

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Tue Mar 20 23:18:57 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 22:56 +0100, Daniel Paufler wrote:
> Hey List
>
> Thanks to kloschi's hard work we now have a wiki on planning prepconf
> WSFII 2007, Ghana, Africa. Please contribute.

was not much work, and its an interim wiki. the ideal solution is still
in progress and my plan is to fill in all existing wsfii wikis (hehe,
there are some: the planning wiki of india, the internal wiki in
dharamsala, the older wsfii wiki based on moinmoin from wsfii.okfn.org),
into seperate namespaces at wiki.wsfii.org. if someone is willing to
help out with some lines of sqlcode, I'd appreciate. but I can cope with
it and hopefully until ghana all is in.

so in ideal world, the different domain names can point the regarding
namespace in wiki.wsfii.org.

e.g. wiki.wsfiiafrica2007.org will point to the namespace
WSFII.Africa.2007 in wiki.wsfii.org.

as we work for now on opendiv.org, thats the interim wiki and all
brainstorm issuing the prepconf should definitely go there.

> Currently, we work on the program during the prepconf and concentrate
> on that. We have to define the goals of April meeting (workshop, summit
> planning, etc) for now.

it needs a little better structure but basically we are on the way for
the prepconf.

> However, if you have ideas / comments for the summit workshop or summit
> itself, feel free to put it in the wiki.

question:
should make the wiki login-only? so everybody makes a login, and nasty
bots are out .. ?!?

regards,
kloschi