[wsfii-discuss] Video Conferencing Demo to Nepali Leaders

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Mar 26 05:24:42 UTC 2007

Dear Mahabir, All

I am encouraged to hear of your progress in Nepal and thanks for
updating us.

I am now working on the website for the Winneba Open Digital Village
WODiV.

Wsfii now has www.opendiv.org wiki for planning the upcoming WSFII
Africa 2007 conference and also I am thinking for any content relevant
to the promotion of Open Digital Villages in general although the focus
now is on the Prop Conference/workshop now planned for April.

We definitely want to consider what we can learn from your
groundbreaking efforts in using ICT in relation to our work in Ghana and
Africa.

I have several others in my network who might be interested with these
Video Conferencing developments, so I decided I would update them by
posting the information below on my Blog http://blog.onevillage.tv.

I also plan to add a link to your project on the ODiV website.

Kloschi and also recently discussed setting up a blog focusing
specifically on wireless and Open Digital Villages. We will either
locate this at the opendiv or opendigitalvillage sites.

I see the blog as a useful tool to organize information like the update
from Nepal so that it can be better utilized and people can be better
informed on the net about the latest developments and innovations going
on in our network.

Thanks again for updating us. Look forward to hear more from you soon.

Take Care.

Jeff