[wsfii-discuss] Field Notes on Nepal Wireless Networking Project

mahabir at himanchal.org mahabir at himanchal.org
Thu Mar 29 15:18:17 UTC 2007

Hello Allison and Sascha and all;

I am too busy with several project for more than two months. Therefore I
will not be able to write the Field Notes you are looking for. I have
written a case study report for World Bank on Nepal Wireless Networking
Project. If you would like to read it, please send me your personal
e-mail. I will send that report. You can write the field note by yourself
if you like.

I am writing it because I can't send the big file to this discussion list.
The moderator will not approve for that. I tried it and the moderator
won't allow to send big file.

Thanks.

Mahabir