[wsfii-discuss] In-Depth Case Study "Lessons learned from theDjurslandS.net experience"

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Thu Mar 29 17:40:23 UTC 2007

Great comments Bjarke,

I already added my name to the author list and I hope to put something
together for submission before the deadline.
http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/author/submit/1

My idea is to post it up at www.opendiv.org <http://www.opendiv.org/>
for others to review. I also thought seeing the developing Open Digital
Village (ODiV) project in Ghana as a bridge we would definitely want to
build on the wsfii related efforts mentioned below and also discuss how
Air Jaldi Summit helped to further bring that process together and some
of our plans and hopes for the Summit in Ghana later this year. So I'll
try to incorporate the materials below into the web content we are
developing for the ODiV website, because this is the foundation that is
leading to the development and realization of our work in Ghana.

So I am shooting to have this up by the end of the day or more
realistically probably over the next day or two and then send a link
here for others to take a look and possible provide feedback on.

Jeff