[wsfii-discuss] WSFII event in Catalonia rescheduled to July 12-14

james stevens james at spc.org
Fri Mar 30 09:36:57 UTC 2007

Hi Ramon,

So pleased to see you have set dates for your event in Catalonia, you
mention below that more info to follow, did I miss this announcement
already?

When we met in London last year you introduced us to your meta
configuration toolbox at http://guifi.net and we talked about many
aspects of the package particularly in regard to description of local
network services and how to maintain node centric link listings to
expose local content, have you had any more thoughts about service
discovery and zero conf ?

With regard to evolving networks here in the UK we would like to talk
with you again prior to July about iteration/mirror of your system at
our hosting here so we can work toward more widespread integration of
the many open wireless networks and community infrastructure projects
and help your development where possible. What are your plans in general
regards your codebase?

I am looking forward to the wireless community weekend in Berlin at the
end of April (26-29), will you be attending..?

easy

James
http://consume.net http://boundless.coop http://spc.org