[wsfii-discuss] Journal of Community Informatics

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:46:56 UTC 2007

Hi Alison, All,

The site (http://www.ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej) looks very nice
but i am not entirely sure what it is about. Also the last entry is 1
year old. Are you and Sascha trying to revive the journal?

Please explain in simple English for us EU hackers what it is about.
Also I would like to know if Community Informatics is about real
practical cases, like actually building networks or some academic sky
watching club.

Thanks Freddy