[wsfii-discuss] Somebody from Bangalore in the list?

rene wsfii at absorb.it
Thu Sep 6 18:46:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

starting tomorrow to Bangalore and hope to stay there for a while and
get involved in some projects. After last years Dharamala Meeting and
some follow-up Workshops in Kerala and Goa I decided to go to india for
a while. So a meeting will be nice, but it's a little bit too early to
say anything about when and where. I'll get back to the list as soon as
I know more about the things.

Regards,
Rene