[wsfii-discuss] Somebody from Bangalore in the list?

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Sep 6 19:03:12 UTC 2007

On 9/7/07, rene <wsfii at absorb.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> starting tomorrow to Bangalore and hope to stay there for a while and
> get involved in some projects. After last years Dharamala Meeting and
> some follow-up Workshops in Kerala and Goa I decided to go to india for
> a while. So a meeting will be nice, but it's a little bit too early to
> say anything about when and where. I'll get back to the list as soon as
> I know more about the things.

just to let you know, there is an event near Nashik in Maharastra, certainly
far from bangalore: http://barcamp.org/DigitalBridgeCamp
I will be there at the camp on 17th and 18th.

But do drop in in Mumbai some time when you are in India.   we are planning
to setup a very ambitious mesh in Puna very soon. May be you can help us as
well.

Nagarjuna