[wsfii-discuss] Somebody from Bangalore in the list?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Thu Sep 6 21:19:05 UTC 2007

Nice to see those replies ;)
I'm currently on the way.
Actually I wasn't neither in Dharmsala, and going to Bangalore for work,
not sure how much available time, I might be quite busy during working
hours on labour days, if I have a chance to travel within India will be
likely on a weekend.
Happy to meet and live chat with some freenetworkers (like myself) there
;).
I'll be back as soon as I get into the city, probably by the weekend,
when I know a little bit on logistics, I will contact with all who have
replied.

Many thanks and looking forward...

Ramon.

En/na Nagarjuna G. ha escrit: