[wsfii-discuss] [International] [WLANware] Fwd: [CWN-Summit] International Mailinglist for Freenets

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:58:35 UTC 2007

2007/9/14, Gavin Baker <grbaker at ufl.edu>:

> This doesn't solve the problem, but it may help -- Gmane provides a Web
> interface for mailing lists with public archives, including an RSS feed:
>
> http://www.gmane.org/
>
> The RSS feeds may be useful to anyone who wants to keep track of
> multiple lists without receiving a ton of email. You could load them all
> in your feed reader, or put them in a mashup service like Yahoo Pipes.
>
> In fact, it would be possible to mash together all the RSS feeds from
> the mailing lists, so it'd be a "meta-list". And you could even use
> rss2email to output it back to email ;)

Gavin that could be an idea in fact ..

So what about the newly created funkfeuer list ? shall it carry on ?

there are so many problems with the freenetworks list I guess people using
it should focus then on the wfsii-discuss as they are more people suscribed
.

I think having at least one person from all the world communities would be
the best .

If the people from WFSII are ok , I can invite most of the world communities
to join it

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at gizmoproject.com
Fixe : 0491886375 !!! APARTIR du 15/09/2007 -> 0811956494
Mobile : 0624808051
jabber/GoogleTalk : freechelmi at jabber.fr