[wsfii-discuss] Somebody from Bangalore in the list?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Sat Sep 29 17:39:58 UTC 2007

Hi there!

One week later after being at Bangalore my meniscus got broken while
running in the streets under a heavy monsoon rain and this indian crazy
traffic :(. So at the end I was only able to meet some of the people in
Bangalore (rene, dinesh...).
Although this accident, I have a lot of fun engoying the city, although
somewhat disable to enjoy it better and had very much just concentrated
on my work.
My knee got better and now I'm planning to leave Bangalore next
Monday... But hoping to be back sometime!

Ramon.

En/na apiap India ha escrit: