[wsfii-discuss] Wsfii site

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 02:49:52 UTC 2008

I am sorry for perhaps being misleading. All I meant was that OKFN was very helpful coordinating the WSFII site around the time there was a lot of discussion about it. The OKFN page still has a link (which is an internal redirect) to the WSFII page, but that is still dead (about a month, that I know about). Bjarke, I think, said there was some confusion about the domain registration payment, but that it had been sorted out.

Should this discussion move to the 'coord' list, and get to some practical resolution? After all, one website is not the beginning nor the end of the world for WSFII, and if some action is needed, lots of people are ready to pitch in.  How big (how many MB) is the entire site, and is it backed up somewhere offline? Maybe we can at least temporarily mirror it elsewhere (ie at some other url) till everything works again? Googling does not get me anywhere, so there probably isn't one right now.

Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com