[wsfii-discuss] Freddy invites you to join Zorpia

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Mon Apr 28 14:22:14 UTC 2008

hehe, freddy, you are doing it again ;)

plase, no public / list wide invitations to commercial services! thank
you! where I'm not really sure, if or how such a so called
web2.0-cummunity can be called proprietary / commercial.

further, I personally avoid those 'communities' concerning privacy
issues. and for the same reason I doubt it is good to advertise them on
a list which is dedicated to openness and freedom like this one.

kind regards,
kloschi

ps/ summer is starting here, hope the same at all your places ;)