[wsfii-discuss] Freddy invites you to join Zorpia

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Apr 28 18:01:12 UTC 2008

Hi Kloschi,

Hope you are doing well.

I understand what you mean about some of those groups - even though I am
a member of several of them - I think their operations raises lots of
questions.

Many of them are owned by media and tech barons with dubious motives.
Peter Thiel <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel> is one of the
primary owners of Facebook and Rupert Murdoch owns My Space now.

Good article about Facebook here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/14/facebook

Jeff Buderer