[wsfii-discuss] spam low Re: RG 58 cable

Kafui A. Prebbie kafui at onevillagefoundation.org
Sun Nov 23 09:21:39 UTC 2008

Bjarke and Marco,

Refreshing to read from you all - and many greetings to the WSFII network!

I am currently in Pretoria, SA  for the Wireless Africa Project
Technical Worshop where we had some good training with technology and
business led by Sebastian (who is know here) and Alberto & Loius (of IT46 - http://www.it46.se/).
Please see - http://www.wireless-africa.org/events/workshop_0811. The
Wireless Africa project is led by Meraka Institute and funded by IDRC will support Community Owned Information Networks for business and service delivery models in rural, poor communities.

In line with this, the Winneba Open Digital Village will extend its
wireless network and include also VoIP in he coming year. Welcome volunteers from around
the world.

We'll keep you all updated.

Best regards...

Kafui A. Prebbie

=============
www.kafui.com |  www.kafui.com/blog

Country Director -  oneVillage Foundation-Ghana   -   www.onevillagefoundation.org
Manager  -   Winneba Open Digital Village   -   www.opendigitalvillage.org

 oneVillage Blog -  http://blog.onevillage.tv/
oneVillage Photo Blog -  http://flickr.com/photos/1village/collections/72157603714968802/

Office: +233 (0)432 20 270 -  Fax: +233 (0)432 20 900
Cell:   +233 244 429 448  -  +233 208 165 057
Address: P. O. Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana - West Africa
Skype: kaprebbie
 Please
don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.