[wsfii-discuss] RG 58 cable

marco marco.pompe at web.de
Mon Nov 24 17:28:31 UTC 2008

hi vikram+horst+bjarke

as bjarke has put it, he wants the djursland institute to use it
providing antenna-kits to partners around the world. that means they
will cut peaces of about 0,3 meter and ship it alongside aluplates,
cu-wire, iso-material and connectors, so people can build simple and
lowcost biquads.

still, i guess bjarke will not object, if any community radio project in
india will benefit from it another way. the big question in either case
is, whether its worth the shipment costs ... (1000m RG58 should be worth
500,-Euro I guess) ... OR wether there is a low cost shipment
opportunity like any NGO container going to india (or somebody going by
car from hamburg to djursland anyway)

grts, marco