[wsfii-discuss] FW: Please get in touch ...

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Thu Oct 2 10:14:27 UTC 2008

Hi people in India,

a friend of mine is going to visit India soon. She is a German journalist and is very interested in the wireless networks movement. I forward this mail from Sonja to you, because I really appreciate her work as a journalist and think you should not miss the opportunity to meet her. I would be very pleased if those of you, who are interested, could arrange a get-together and support her with her plan on writing about issues which I think are of great importance to all of us.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kindly,

Juergen