[wsfii-discuss] FW: Please get in touch ...

Dawa dawatse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 03:51:33 UTC 2008

Hi Juergen,
I'm Dawa Tsering from Dharamsala, India. Dharamsala is located in the
northern part of Indian state, called Himachal Pradesh.
Though we are one of the subscriber of internet service from the TibTec
(Tibetan Technology Center) through the wireless network.
The wireless service they have seems to be one of the largest wireless
network in Himachal Pradesh, covering in and around whole Dharamsala.
you can visit their website for more detail  (http://www.tibtec.org and
www.airjaldi.com) and if she is interested coming to Dharamsala then
i'll shall introduce the managing director of the TibTec to her or by
email.

thanks,

Dawa.