[wsfii-discuss] Spammers appear to have hacked into wsfii site

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 01:51:35 UTC 2008

I've not looked back a great deal, but in the past couple of months 2 gamers, henry1544 and david2003, seem to be using the page to advertise some game or the other, in the guise of a discussion about games.

On other lists, I have noticed that making a wiki available is an invitation to spammers. What is the best practice for keeping these squalid squatters away?

 Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com