[wsfii-discuss] guifi.net project in India (Richard MacKinnon)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Tue Oct 28 22:14:31 UTC 2008

En/na Richard MacKinnon ha escrit:
> Ramon,
>
> As always, we are interested in guifi.net for Austin (to understand how
> to run it), and then for rural Texas (to provide access).
>
> --r

Hi Richard!
Sure, we'll love to help to anybody interested in running a pilot.
Generally speaking and to give understanding to everybody of what we
would try to do is to help on the initial phase/technology transfer, so
anybody who think that could test it in some deployment which is
community oriented.
What is not in our capabilities is fundraising to buy antennas/equipments.

Cheers!