[wsfii-discuss] Fwd: [india-gii] poor WiFi encryption a security risk

wlanmac wlan at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 04:49:20 UTC 2008

It depends on what flavor of wireless security you are using. Though,
with so many open networks, I'm not sure it's worth going after the
secured networks unless the attacker it targeting someone specific.
Maybe terrorists are using the WiFi for it's convenience over sending
e-mails from hacked machines on the Internet :)