[wsfii-discuss] [Tmplab] First TMPLAB Wireless Battle Mesh - April 11-12th 2009 @ tmplab

Chris Wilson chris at aptivate.org
Tue Feb 17 10:55:05 UTC 2009

Hi Xavier,

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Xavier Carcelle wrote:

> The TMPLAB is a the Paris hackerspace located in the south east of Paris
> downtown in Vitry.
>
> The location can be found here : http://www.tmplab.org/contact/

Thanks for that, I don't know how I missed it.

> Based on the google maps, we will set-up the wireless architecture to
> place each node. If people willing to come and participate to the
> contest want to start proposing a topology for the infrastructure,
> please do so ! :)

Is this event something that individuals can participate in, or are you
looking for teams that already know each other? I'd love to take part, but
I don't have the experience or enough interested friends to make a team.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.