[wsfii-discuss] [Tmplab] First TMPLAB Wireless Battle Mesh - April 11-12th 2009 @ tmplab

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:33:02 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

Any individual can participate helping the 3 groups (or teams) that
will build up a Mesh Infrastructure based on the 3 selected protocols.
(Node set-upping, positionning, antennas, wiring, server-side
configurations, ...)

It will a great occasion to have hands-on session with different
protocols as we all love mesh and wireless infrastructures.

Xavier.