[wsfii-discuss] help choosing between open-mesh and fonera

Jonathan ac3bf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:28:39 UTC 2009

Also I think La Fonera does NOT scale to a mesh...

You need something like openmesh, or OpenWRT type of firmware.

I have no experience with open-mesh but heard good things ;-)

Make sure you use good routers for the intallation...
Fonera routers are weak for this porpose and i would suggest a double
interface router...

Jonathan

Some Interesting websites:
http://ac3bf1.org - My Personal Blog