[wsfii-discuss] Preflashed FOSS mesh router history ...

Chris Wilson chris at aptivate.org
Wed Mar 18 10:35:18 UTC 2009

Hi James,

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, james stevens wrote:

> We have been using the open-mesh routers since may 2008 and have a nice
> 40 node mesh going in London SE8.. thats Deptford for those familiar
> with London. Its taken a lot of energy and patience to hold the network
> together so far and we are very keen to find a stable solution to work
> with throughout 2009.

Very interesting. I have friends in London in the Peckham area, I hope you
make it down there. I like your Google Map on your site.

Can you tell us a bit more about how much "energy and patience" it takes
to hold the network together, e.g. how much time do people spend, and
doing what?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.