[wsfii-discuss] Site Admin stuff

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 10:43:43 UTC 2009

On going through the wsfii site, I found dozens, literally, of posts made by Aimee Hunk and ugg147, needless to say completely OT. I deleted, in fact, over 50 posts, all (excepting a handful) made this year.

Can someone please access the page and try and post an item (I will delete it if trivial, so don't worry about the content)? I can't figure out whether the site allows anyone to post, or is restricted. I certainly don't have site admin access without the username/password.

Given the spamming, anyone posting is not :-( such a great idea, especially if it has in fact meant :-( :-( that no-one posts.  There is such great stuff happening (check the Village-Telco list, for instance) that it is a shame that appreciations, critiques and suchlike haven't found a home here.

In any case (assuming posting is supposedly restricted), please do mail me some recent stuff for posting, so that the site comes back to life. Or post it yourself.

Finally, if posting is in fact restricted, can anyone guide me how to block these spammers from getting their content into the (wordpress) blog in future?
 Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress..com