[wsfii-discuss] Deletion of false users on wsfii site

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 06:14:53 UTC 2009

All these usernames look suspicious to me. Actually, there are a couple more I don't recognise, but don't want to delete without checking first. Does anyone recognise any of these IDs? I will go ahead with deletion tomorrow, if I don't get any feedback.

Since my last post, another 7 or 8 spam posts were uploaded. Hopefully, once we get rid of these spam 'users' we can put some fencing in place.
	* ID #125: abercrombieshop
	* ID #124: AimeeHunk
	* ID #122: bbriace
	* ID #129: chengli42