[wsfii-discuss] NMS best practice documents ?

Bogdan Tancic pillot at bgwireless.net
Tue Sep 29 19:41:59 UTC 2009

Hello to all on this mailing list,

I am doing research with my team on academic network about network
monitoring systems. Also we are making some bpd's and the first task is
creating recommendations for surroundings (networks, servers, network
devices etc) in which you can implement monitoring software.
If someone of you have some sort of these documents concerning academic
networks in your country or your community networks, I would be more than
grateful if you can share that.

Thanks in advance

Bogdan Tancic
BGWireless community network